Changelog Patch 4050:
- Hell's Gate General Sirius Window improved!
- Knight's Piercing improved, range is now working correctly and linear damage has been adjusted to a cone shape with a bigger width at the start
- Bug Fix Marvel Stone returning a perfect item (stat-wise as intended) but the server not recognizing it as such
- Security Improvements against hackers
- Normal Attack Javelin / Arrow in the air now also shows the aging/mix color
- Further Optimizations to increase FPS
- Crimson Knight model back to our intended new one
- Bug Fix Niken monster issues after recent patch
- Bug Fix Zenith skill
- Bug Fix bows not losing integrity on normal attacks
- Bug Fix bosses not being resistant to Pike Wind
- Bug Fix missing font for certain players
- Bug Fix Poison and Ice Attritube skills
- Bug Fix not hiding Weapon when casting certain skills
- Bug Fix revive in Bellatra
- Bug Fix Holy Aura particle effect
- Bug Fix hidden weight in inventory
- Bug Fix Crash when attacking a player that is swapping his armor
- No Force Orb effect shown when casting Shadow Master
- Other tiny bug fixes
The major improvement to the game's core performance is now finalized and we'll now resume to work on new features!
Footnote: For the very few that can't see mix effects in-game after the recent patch, we have to unfortunately let you know that we won't fix it. You can fix it by buying a cheap video card that supports at least Shader Model 2.0. We've upgraded the game to require Shader Model 2.0 so we can improve this game visually with new technology to use in upcoming features. We've tried to find a reasonable solution, but couldn't find one without reverting back to old tech. Thank you for understanding.